Since its inception in 1991, CSF has been one of the nation’s top consulting and program redesign authorities for child support, serving customers on the local, state, national, and international levels. That’s because our child support consulting team consists of seasoned veterans and nationally known experts in public policy, federal and state child support law, children’s rights, business process redesign, strategic planning, and CSE privatization issues. Over the years, we have successfully supported our customers through critical program enhancements and service delivery changes through such services as:
- Program Evaluation and Improvement– Our subject matter experts work with CSE agency stakeholders to conduct in-depth analysis of service delivery systems at the local, regional and state levels, and provide detailed strategies to improve system efficiency, effectiveness, and the quality of customer service.
- Training– CSF training specialists use a 5-D Instruction Design Model to provide classroom and multimedia based instruction to CSE agency workers learning new automation systems and new policies. Our methodology allows us to work with clients and tailor programs that Define Needs, Design Curriculum, Develop Materials, Deliver Training, and Determine Success.
- Legislative Policy and Gap Analysis– Analysis of existing State statutes related to the child support program and provides a comparison with federal mandates and regulations to ensure that all State child support statues explicitly met federal IV-D requirements. After the analysis, CSF develops proposed statutory language for debate and passage by the State’s Legislature.
- Child Support Program Improvement (BPR)– CSF brings its unique skills and experience in child support policy, operations, and systems together to assess child support programs, make recommendations for improvement in every function, and assist states and counties in implementing changes to improve service delivery. CSF has a proven methodology designed for child support programs.
- Outreach and training– CSF designs and delivers targeted training on policy and process to a wide audience of child support professionals and stakeholders. Using a 5-D training methodology and modeling training on real world experience, CSF training has been conducted in programs across the nation. CSF, also, has a proven track record of designing and implementing outreach campaigns for implementation of new programs with audiences including employers, courts, hospitals, health care organization, and the public.
- Strategic Planning– Strategic planning consultation for federal, state and local child support programs through the development of a multi-year strategic plan that encompasses the national vision for the program and each jurisdiction’s unique characteristics.
- Child Support Operations– In partnership with another firm specializing in child support, CSF plays a significant role in the operations of child support offices in two districts for Virginia’s Division of Child Support Enforcement. CSF also operates statewide, the Paternity Establish Program for Virginia, with innovative outreach and data access solutions.
- System Development Augmentation and Consulting Services– Working in conjunction with major CSE IT system implementation vendors, CSF uses its Life of the Case™ System Design and Testing Model, a structured approach that organizes requirements analysis, design, testing, and implementation support in a logical sequence by program and functional areas. CSF subject matter experts provide a full range of user support for system development projects.