The CSF team of child welfare subject matter experts is among the most capable and well-respected in the nation, and includes top authorities in the subjects of child safety and risk, the needs of older youth and adolescents in placement, family and child strengths and needs assessment, child welfare interventions, effective social service delivery, and the measurement of outcomes for children and families.
- System Redesign and Reform– Our subject matter experts work with agency stakeholders to conduct in-depth analysis and evaluations of service delivery. Application of a structured model provides detailed strategies on how to improve system efficiency, effectiveness, and the quality of services to children and families.
- Child Welfare Practice Models– Our program experts have worked in and managed child and family service agencies throughout the country, and use that experience to help agencies design and implement coherent practice models that reflect the agency’s values and principles and direct service delivery throughout all levels of the system.
- Child and Family Services Reviews/Program Improvement Plan Consulting– With unparalleled expertise in the federal Child and Family Service Reviews and Program Improvement Plan processes, CSF helps agencies design and implement effective strategies to improve service delivery performance and outcomes for children and families.
- Continuous Quality Improvement– Meaningful change in child welfare systems is a process of continuous quality improvement, and CSF helps agencies design and implement continuous quality improvement protocols at the local, regional, and state levels that are integrated with policy and practice and help ensure that all activities contribute to improved outcomes for children and families.
- Systems and Practice Training– Our training and curriculum development specialists are all experienced in direct service, allowing us to develop training solutions for customers that address the real-world issues that new and experienced workers face as part of child welfare service delivery. We tailor trainings that Define Needs, Design Curriculum, Develop Materials, Deliver Training, and Determine Success.